Introducing Glo Yakata
Glo Yakata is the latest prepaid plan launched few days ago by the Globalcom. This offer is basically released to attract new subscribers but it’s also available for existing subscribers.
Glo Yakata comes with many pocket tearing offers which include free airtime bonus to call, unlimited data, low calling rate and many more.
These are what you will enjoy on Glo Yakata.
- Free 6gb data bonus every month for 6 months.
- 22x airtime bonus on every reachable (both pin and virtual top up) i.e #100 rewards you 22×#100=#2200.
- Other offers depend on the amount you recharged. (See photo below to see other offers).
How to enjoy this amazing plan.
New subscribers are to go the any glo shop nearby to get the new amazing sim pack. While existing subscribers are to follow the simple steps below.
- Dial *220# to migrate
- Wait for confirmation message or
- Dial #100# to confirm if you have successfully migrate to Glo yakata.
How to check your data/airtime bonus.
Kindly dial *220*1# to check your glo yakata bonus.
Confirmation message will also be sent to your phone on every recharge.
Limitations of this new plan.
This plan doesn’t comes with many amazing offers alone but also comes with few limitations that you need to be aware of before migrating to this plan. I’ll share few with of it with you now.
- Unlike other plans, GLO yakata Charges 55kobo per second on every Glo to Glo calls you make for both yakata bonus and main airtime.
- Calls to other networks are charged at 70kobo per second for both yakata bonus and main airtime.
- SMS to any networks are charged at #4 per text for main airtime of and #14 per text for yakata bonus.
- Data bonus cannot be shared or transferred to another sim.
- Bonus cannot be use to make international calls.
- All bonuses expires in 7 days.
- All bonus cannot be rollover unless you recharge within 7 days
- Multiple migration is not allowed.( but you can migrate back to glo yakata with #100 after migrating to other plans).
See more FAQs here
Kindly share and drop reviews 💑
- Am a cool web designer, passionate blogger and also an electrical engineer in the making. I love technology and love to provide information about it.
- 2018.06.19Browsing TipsIntroducing the new Glo Yakata | Get free 6GB data on Glo Yakata | How to migrate to Glo yakata & Check Bonus Balance and limitations of glo yakata
- 2018.05.27Make money online5 Legal Ways you can Make Money Online.
- 2018.05.14How ToHow To Successfully Make Your Website Or Blog To display on Opera mini News Feed
- 2018.05.07Blogging TutorialsHow to add Audio Files to Posts in Blogger