Sometimes age, I shared a post on how to convert Airtime to cash Using Zoranga. This time, I bring to your notice that you can now borrow real money from MTN using the MTN XtraCash service.
MTN has just added a new value added service to its platform which is called the MTN XtraCash service. With the new MTN XtraCash service, You will be able to borrow money from MTN directly into your diamond yello account. This is not in form of airtime or data but real money.
With this procedure, you can borrow real money to grow your business, solve personal problems and many other things.
Also read: Facebook tips and tricks you should know
With the MTN XtraCash service, eligible customers will be given access to a short term Micro credit loan which can be accessed through the use of a USSD platform directly from their mobile phone.
With this procedure I’ll be sharing, you can borrow real money to grow your busines
How to borrow real money from MTN XtraCash Service
⇒Dial *606# from your MTN SIM.
⇒ Select XtraCash from the menu.
⇒Select the option to apply for loan and you will see the amount you are allowed to borrow.
⇒After applying for the loan, your MTN yellow account will be credited if your application was successful.
How to be Eligible to borrow real money from MTN XtraCash service
⇒To be eligible for the MTN XtraCash service, you will need an MTN Diamond yello account.
⇒To open one, just *710#.
How much you can Borrow from the MTN XtraCash service.
With the MTN XtraCash, you can borrow either N5,000 or N10,000, depending on your eligibility.
How to Receive the Cash
The Xtracash Loan amount would be credited into customers’ Diamond Yello Account. The MTN Xtracash loan maturity period is 30 days at an interest rate of 15%.
Please, Kindly Share this post and don’t forget to leave a comment.
- Am a cool web designer, passionate blogger and also an electrical engineer in the making. I love technology and love to provide information about it.
- 2018.06.19Browsing TipsIntroducing the new Glo Yakata | Get free 6GB data on Glo Yakata | How to migrate to Glo yakata & Check Bonus Balance and limitations of glo yakata
- 2018.05.27Make money online5 Legal Ways you can Make Money Online.
- 2018.05.14How ToHow To Successfully Make Your Website Or Blog To display on Opera mini News Feed
- 2018.05.07Blogging TutorialsHow to add Audio Files to Posts in Blogger