Why people want to convert Airtime to cash
People do ask if there is any way one can convert Airtime to Cash?. Reason why people ask this question varies depending on the situation people found themselves.
It is sad that I got to know there is a way I can convert my airtime to cash after turning down an offer from a client who offered to pay for the service I want render to him using airtime
I feel like calling back the client now that I will accept the airtime offer.
You know how busy some clients can be? If you don’t have an online payment processor on your website, you may lose many clients
Even when you mistakenly purchase an airtime from your bank, you can convert it back to cash.
I was once in that mess when I wanted to recharge my phone for my monthly data subscription. In steady of purchasing airtime #1,000, I entered #10,000.
I had no choice then than to use my airtime to call my family and friends 😀
Enough of the stories!
Let’s get into the real deal.
There is a convenient way of exchanging your airtime for real cash. The recharge card you earn from clients or purchased by mistake from bank can be convert to cash and it will be deposited in your bank account using Zoranga platform.
Zoranga simple help convert your recharge cards into cash in your bank account.
So here are the steps:
Sign up for a free account by visiting Zoranga.com
Now, tap on “Deposit money” on your Dashboard
Use the available means to make your deposit options available as at the time of updating this page were airtime PIN, deposit with 9mobile transfer or deposit with MTN Share n sell more options will be updated in this page as they are made available on the platform
Now the value of the airtime you key in will be credited to your Zoranga account
You can now convert the airtime to cash by transferring it to your bank account
It’s that simple!
That is exactly how you can convert airtime to cash in Nigeria using Zoranga. Make sure you tell a friend about it.
More posts about Zoranga will be shared in future so stay tuned
Should in case you have a question or contribution regarding this article Convert airtime to cash in Nigeria using Zoranga, please do not hesitate to leave it in the comment section.
- Am a cool web designer, passionate blogger and also an electrical engineer in the making. I love technology and love to provide information about it.
- 2018.06.19Browsing TipsIntroducing the new Glo Yakata | Get free 6GB data on Glo Yakata | How to migrate to Glo yakata & Check Bonus Balance and limitations of glo yakata
- 2018.05.27Make money online5 Legal Ways you can Make Money Online.
- 2018.05.14How ToHow To Successfully Make Your Website Or Blog To display on Opera mini News Feed
- 2018.05.07Blogging TutorialsHow to add Audio Files to Posts in Blogger