MTN 100% double data offer doubles your purchase data. Normally, the bonus will be activated automatically by MTN once you insert your SIM on any eligible smartphone but this article will show you how to make you phone eligible for this offer without tweaking your phone’s Imel Number
See other browsing tips here
How to activate MTN 100% DOUBLE DATA without tweaking Imel Number.
1. 👉Send DOUBLE to 131 as a text message.
2. 👉Send PROMO to 131 as a text message.
3. 👉Finally, Send FREE to 131 as a text message.
Then you will receive the follow messages;
“Sorry, The Command you have entered is incorrect.”
“Y’ello! Your request has been received and is being processed. You will receive a response shortly. Please don’t resend your request. Thank you!”
“Dear Customer, Enjoy data offers on MTN Deal zone, Dial *131*1#”.
If you receive the third message as stated above 👆, you can proceed to subscribe to any data plan and it will be doubled immediately. You can subscribe for the daily data plan of 50MB for N100 and if it works, you can then subscribe to higher data plans to get your data doubled.
Recommend: How to get 1gb for #200 onon 9mobile.
Note: The third message determines your eligibility for the offer, so you must receive the third message and you can only subscribe to MTN data plan by dialling *131*1# and not other way.
How to Check Data Balance
You can always check the data balance by dialling *131*4# or send 2 to 131 as a text message.
If you have any issue or complain about this post, feel free to drop a comment.
- Am a cool web designer, passionate blogger and also an electrical engineer in the making. I love technology and love to provide information about it.
- 2018.06.19Browsing TipsIntroducing the new Glo Yakata | Get free 6GB data on Glo Yakata | How to migrate to Glo yakata & Check Bonus Balance and limitations of glo yakata
- 2018.05.27Make money online5 Legal Ways you can Make Money Online.
- 2018.05.14How ToHow To Successfully Make Your Website Or Blog To display on Opera mini News Feed
- 2018.05.07Blogging TutorialsHow to add Audio Files to Posts in Blogger