AS a blogger, you can’t know which or your articles will get you lots of traffic. It could be an article with that contain few words or a handy solution that solves a viewer’s annoying problem.
Good articles deliver what a reader needs and satisfy the demand of the content publisher in terms of page views, links, leads or sales.
Let’s take a look at the blog’s article writing strategies that’ll help you acquire more organic traffics
1. You Must Understand Your Audience.:
articles are aimed to a particular audience. So, before you start
developing articles, you need to understand what your audience are in
need of or lacking and how to provide a possible solution to their
2. Make Your Title Captivating.:
In order to draw the attention of your audience, make use of clear and accurate title. Lame title will render your post invisible. Make use of short title. Search engines prefers 65 characters or fewer so that it appear fully on its search engine page.
3. Nail that opening paragraph.:
The opening paragraph has two main purposes.
the first purpose is to get audience to read your article while the second purpose is to compel your audience to keep your article reading.
compelling openers (that are short and easy to read) make your audience want to read your article right away.
4. Account for two readers.:
The two readers I’m referring to are the Thicker Brain who will read your article from A-Z.
And the Skimmers .
your article and making use of interesting sub-heading that highlight
the step by step will grab the attention of your readers especially the
5. Make your articles searchable.:
use of keyword optimized titles, a good keyword ratio, keyword anchor
text, and the use of your targeted keywords in the first and last
sentence. Mastering SEO best practices will make your article more
relevant to targeted search engine users.
6. Proofread/cross-check your article. :
You’re not quite done yet, but you’re close!. Go through the
article and search for possible mistakes. The editing process is an
important part of blogging — don’t overlook it. Ask a grammar-conscious
co-worker to copy, edit, and proofread your post.
when you’re done, hit your publish button.
- Am a cool web designer, passionate blogger and also an electrical engineer in the making. I love technology and love to provide information about it.
- 2018.06.19Browsing TipsIntroducing the new Glo Yakata | Get free 6GB data on Glo Yakata | How to migrate to Glo yakata & Check Bonus Balance and limitations of glo yakata
- 2018.05.27Make money online5 Legal Ways you can Make Money Online.
- 2018.05.14How ToHow To Successfully Make Your Website Or Blog To display on Opera mini News Feed
- 2018.05.07Blogging TutorialsHow to add Audio Files to Posts in Blogger