In this article, I will explain the step-by-step procedure on how to set up the
VPN tab on your Android smartphone.
this feature is only supported in Android 4.0 and above.
Follow the steps below to set up the VPN.
- Go to Setting > Wireless & Networks > More > VPN
- Tap the [ + ] at the top right corner to create a new VPN profile
- Enter the VPN profile name you want to create
- Set the VPN type to PPTP
- Set the VPN Server address, chose any of the address below
- us1.vpnbook.com US VPN
- us2.vpnbook.com US VPN
- ca1.vpnbook.com CANADA VPN
- de233.vpnbook.com GERMANY VPN
- Click save
- Click on the VPN to connect
- You will be prompt to input your username and password
- username : vpnbook
- password : sun2ymf
Note: password typically get refreshed most time, if this didn’t work for you notify me in the comment segment below
or click here
- Am a cool web designer, passionate blogger and also an electrical engineer in the making. I love technology and love to provide information about it.
- 2018.06.19Browsing TipsIntroducing the new Glo Yakata | Get free 6GB data on Glo Yakata | How to migrate to Glo yakata & Check Bonus Balance and limitations of glo yakata
- 2018.05.27Make money online5 Legal Ways you can Make Money Online.
- 2018.05.14How ToHow To Successfully Make Your Website Or Blog To display on Opera mini News Feed
- 2018.05.07Blogging TutorialsHow to add Audio Files to Posts in Blogger